Social forum

Winter or Summer?Maybe Autumn or Spring?

Winter or Summer?Maybe Autumn or Spring?

by Nina Jojua -
Number of replies: 8

My dear participants,

Let's speak about the seasons of the year. For example, I am fond of summer even with its sweltering heat!  During those three months I am full of energy and life and I realise that winter is not "my season" at all as it awfully affects my character and working drive!! I always feel cold and sad, discouraged from enjoying life! What about you? let's dwell on this topic :)

In reply to Nina Jojua

Re: Winter or Summer?Maybe Autumn or Spring?

by lela tandilashvili -
Hello nina :)
I completely agree with you.Winter,even spring and autumn are uncomfortable seasons,they are windy and rainy,and freeze.. oh, I even don't want to imagine. I dislike cold,because generally in winter I always have a cold..
As for me, summer is associated with the sea, although, I can't swim I'm crazy of it :) well,I love watching the sea and laying under the sun :)
In reply to lela tandilashvili

by Nina Jojua -

I completely share your opinion :) 

We seem to have one more common feature. Like you I can't swim either, but I'am totally charmed by the see and its soothing spirit (blush) :)

In reply to Nina Jojua

by ana gonashvili -
Hi everyone :)my favourite season is exactly this :) For me it is not just "like". I adore summer, that is my element, my energy... sun, heat, sea, full of the joy of life. all these things make me happy. I love everything that is connected with summer.
In reply to ana gonashvili

by Nina Jojua -

So welcome to the club of the summer-addicted!!:)

In reply to Nina Jojua

by Lile Tvildiani -
hi everybodybig grinsummer is the best for me.i have aholidays in summer,so i have achance to do everything i enjoy...and i am not limite
d in time..that's greatbig grin
In reply to ana gonashvili

by mariam badagadze -

hello people!!!well..i understand how hard u adore summer...i like it too...but i prefer winter:))..i really don't know why...the plus of the winter is the christmas!! how much i love it..it's a calmly season...maybe u think that i'm a little bit strange for this but i like winter more than the summer...by the way my birthday is in August...strange ha?:)))...

In reply to mariam badagadze

by ana shengelia -
WELL! TO tell the truth i like all season but i prefer summer because its very lively season. you can go to the beach and spend time very good in summer. i think its very fantastic:*:*:*
In reply to ana shengelia

by mariami monaselidze -
hello girls:)I share your opinions and think that seasons have own beauty and its really fantastic:)