Social forum

JOKES

JOKES

by lela tandilashvili -
Number of replies: 13
Let's get fun, let's tell each other funny stories and jokes, and get rid of gloominess :)

For example, I've got a joke for you...

PENGUIN: A man was walking along the street when he found a penguin walking along the road. So he picked it up and took it to the local police station. He said to the policeman "I found this penguin on the road, what should I do with it?". The policeman looked at the man and said "It's obvious what you should do with it! Take the penguin to the Zoo". The man said of course, I'll take it to the Zoo" and left the police station with the penguin under his arm. The next day the policeman was on duty in the city centre when he saw the man walking along the street with the penguin by his side. The policeman stopped the man and said "I thought I told you to take the penguin to the Zoo?" The man replied " Yes, I took it to the Zoo yesterday. Today I'm taking it to see the Opera House".
In reply to lela tandilashvili

Re: JOKES

by Nina Jojua -

:)))

A very good idea to share such funny jokes. Well done!

In reply to Nina Jojua

by Nina Jojua -

Enjoy  one more funny joke!:)

"What time does the library open?" the man on the phone asked. 
"Nine A.M." came the reply. "And what's the idea of calling me at home in the middle of the night to ask a question like that?"
"Not until nine A.M.?" the man asked in a disappointed voice.
"No, not till nine A.M.!" the librarian said. "Why do you want to get in before nine A.M.?"
"Who said I wanted to get in?" the man sighed sadly. "I want to get out." 

by lela tandilashvili -
That one is really funny :-D :-D

A traveling salesman stopped alongside a field on a country road to rest a few minutes. The man had just closed his eyes when a horse came to the fence and began to boast about his past. "Yes sir, I'm a fine horse. I've run in 25 races and won over ??5 million. I keep my trophies in the barn." The salesman worked out the value of having a talking horse, found the horse's owner and offered a handsome sum for the animal. "Oh, you don't want that horse," said the farmer. "Yes I do," said the salesman, "and I'll give you ??10,000 for the horse." Recognizing a good deal, the farmer said without hesitation, "He's yours." While he wrote out his cheque, the salesman asked, "By the way, why wouldn't I want your horse?" "Because," said the farmer, "he's a liar - he hasn't won a race in his life."

by Lile Tvildiani -
A new teacher tries to make use of her psychology courses.The first day of class she starts by saying:,,everyone who thinks they're stupid,stand up.After a few seconds little Johnny stands up.The teacher asks:''do you think,you're stupid?'' ''No,ma'am but i hate to see you standing here all by yourselfkiss
In reply to Lile Tvildiani

by Nina Jojua -

A poor teacher!!!!:))

In reply to Nina Jojua

by Nina Jojua -

I think you will find the following interesting.. :)

A: Shall I tell you a secret about butter?

B: You'd better not. I might spread it.

:)

Definition of Time: Time is what allows two objects to occupy the same space.

Definition of Space: Space is what allows two objects to exist at the same time

:)

What's a waste of energy?--Telling a hair-raising story to a bald man!