By way of Introduction

Welcome to the BE course!

Welcome to the BE course!

by Nina Jojua -
Number of replies: 4

Dear all,

It's nice to meet you on the virtual space. I hope the number of the participants of the course will astronomically rise :) That's why we need to get to know each other well.

I am Nino Jojua and I have been teaching English at TSU for about 5 years. I have different year-students and I find working with them very interesting and at the same time challenging as their needs vary from year to year. Still, I think that teaching is a very involving job and it makes language professional always be in good form in terms of language competence, pesronality and appearance ;)

Also, I constantly suffer from time shortage as I have a very busy schedule, but despite this, I always leave 2 or 3 hours to hang out with friends and drink a cup of coffee at any pleasant cafe in a cozy environment ;)

What about you?

In reply to Nina Jojua

Re: Welcome to the BE course!

by Zhuzho Banetishvili -

smiley.gif

I'm Zhuzho Banetishvili, I'm a third year student at TSU. My hobby is drawing, when I was in the fifth form I had my first exhibition at school. I have a  pretty duck Bully, who is 12 years old and nobody believes that she is still alive. I live her very much and I hope she will live long. smiley.gif

I like our university very much, all our lecturers are friendly, helpful and objective. They are fully qualified professionals whose aim is to teach us a lot of interesting things. That's why, all these character encourage students to study well. smiley.gif  smiley.gif  smiley.gif

Attachment th_Hi.gif
In reply to Zhuzho Banetishvili

by Nina Jojua -

Dear Zhuzho,

Welcome!

I am glad to hear that we have a real artist in the group! :)I am also happy that you are positive about our university lecturers! I hope they will never disappont you.

In reply to Nina Jojua

by lela tandilashvili -
hello dear nina :)
Firs of all I want to say that I really love your lectures and here it's too nice :) It's a first time I'm here on this website and I can't hide my impressions.. Meeting to our Master,talking to her,discuss some things on the virtual space it's great. As a matter of fact, it will help us as a students to practice.. what else I can say?! I'm very pleased :) I think I'm going to become one of the most active member of this website :)
Secondly I want to say that I'm enjoying learning English,I know that hard work isn't very attractive for anyone and it's takes you away from fun and rest,from friends, but when you love doing sth you are happy and tiredness is always on the second place..
well,I'm doing my best, I want to learn English very well and I know that it's worth doing for me as a personal interest and for my future as a profession :)

thank you for such an interesting offer :)
In reply to lela tandilashvili

by Nina Jojua -

I am very happy to see you involved in the course!! :) Welcome!!!

I really hope that the course will meet your expectations and become a part of your learning process. Don't forget that you can freely express your opinion about anything in the world starting from your learning process up to your personal needs and concerns. :)

Thank you once again for joining us!